tirsdag 24. august 2010

Sharon Osbourne says husband Ozzy drives like he's riding a 'horse'

The 'America's Got Talent' judge dreads getting into a car with her 61-year-old rocker husband ' who only passed his test late last year ' because he can't cont..
The 'America's Got Talent' judge dreads getting into a car with her 61-year-old rocker husband ' who only passed his test late last year ' because he can't control his breaking.

Sharon, 57, said: 'He's got a lead foot on that break and that means I get a bad neck each time I'm in the car with him.

''m up and down so much that it feels like I'm on a horse rather than in a car.'

Although Ozzy only got behind the wheel later in life, Sharon says he is now obsessed with motor vehicles and has even treated himself to a sports car.

She added: 'He never used to be interested in them but now he reads all the car magazines.

'He buys driving gloves and he's even bought himself a few flash cars like a Ferrari and a Jag.'

Ozzy finally got his hands on his licence in 2009 - 35 years after his first attempt.

The former Black Sabbath star took his first driving exam in 1974 but he can't remember how many times he failed.

He said: "I've lost count how many times I messed it up. I remember one time I was doing the three-point turn and I passed out because I'd been to the doctor's earlier and got some Valium for my nerves.

"Some examiners would say, 'I'm not even getting in the car with you.' '

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar