lørdag 21. august 2010

Beyonce Knowles admits to being messy

The 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It!)' hitmaker ' who is married to hip-hop mogul Jay-Z ' admits her love of clutter is her worse habit but
The 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It!)' hitmaker ' who is married to hip-hop mogul Jay-Z ' admits her love of clutter is her worse habit but she would love to change her untidy ways and take more care of her clothes.

She said: "I promise I'm working on this, but I could be less messy at home and keep the clothes in my closet and off the floor!"

The 28-year-old beauty also admits she is a workaholic and can't stop thinking about her career, even during her time off.

She explained to Self magazine: "I love going to dinners, seeing plays, visiting museums and spending time with family and friends. I know it's time to jump back into my work when everything I do starts inspiring lyrics and melodies and I can't keep myself out of the studio."

The singer-and-actress lends her support to several charitable causes ' including her Beyonce Cosmetology Center and The Survivor Foundation, which she co-founded with former Destiny's Child bandmate Kelly Rowland in 2005 ' and thinks helping others is the key to happiness.

She added: "Think about what truly touches you and motivates you to help, then start locally. Once it's in your heart to give, you'll have to follow through. I am a happy woman - very happy - because I know that I've worked hard, and I love being able to give back."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar